Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP)
6X His tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag® (HRP)
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
- E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing 6X His tag protein (ab2431) can be used as a positive control in WB.
HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
See other anti-rabbit secondary antibodies that can be used with this antibody.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid-phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
- Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (HRP) (ab202004)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
関連性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
細胞内局在Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody (HRP) (ab1187) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 1 : 4ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 2 : 2ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 3 : 1ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Lane 4 : 0.5ug Human His-tagged protein purified from E.coli
Observed band size: 136 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab1187 は 78 報の論文で使用されています。
- Panagi I et al. Salmonella Effector SteE Converts the Mammalian Serine/Threonine Kinase GSK3 into a Tyrosine Kinase to Direct Macrophage Polarization. Cell Host Microbe 27:41-53.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31862381
- Nürenberg-Goloub E et al. Molecular analysis of the ribosome recycling factor ABCE1 bound to the 30S post-splitting complex. EMBO J 39:e103788 (2020). PubMed: 32064661
- Belluzo BS et al. An experiment-informed signal transduction model for the role of the Staphylococcus aureus MecR1 protein in ß-lactam resistance. Sci Rep 9:19558 (2019). PubMed: 31862951
- Darnell RL et al. Functional characterization of BcrR: a one-component transmembrane signal transduction system for bacitracin resistance. Microbiology 165:475-487 (2019). PubMed: 30777814
- Li S et al. The AREB1 Transcription Factor Influences Histone Acetylation to Regulate Drought Responses and Tolerance in Populus trichocarpa. Plant Cell 31:663-686 (2019). PubMed: 30538157