製品名Anti-6X His tag® antibody
6X His tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to 6X His tag®
特異性ELISA: Antibody specificity was verified by ELISA against peptide conjugated to BSA (HHHHHH-BSA). A 1:25,000 dilution of the antibody gave an OD=1.0 in a 15 minute reaction using HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1:20,000 and TMB as the substrate. Appropriate specificity controls were run.
アプリケーション適用あり: IP, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA, ChIP, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: HHHHHH conjugated to KLH.
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant ENO1 protein
- ICC/IF: His tag expressed in HEK293 cells. WB: HeLa whole cell lysate transfected with His-tag. ChIP: HEK-293T cell line.
特記事項This antibody recognizes both C-terminal and N-terminal tags. HIS-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
See other anti-rabbit secondary antibodies that can be used with this antibody.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21483675|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/500.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
(see Abreview published on 22nd January, 2007).
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
細胞内局在Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
ab9108 staining CACNB3 with His tag expressed in HEK293 cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.5% Triton X-100 and blocked with 5% serum for 20 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500 in 1% goat serum, 0.1% TX100 and PBS) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used as the secondary antibody (1/750).
A stably transfected 293T human cell line harbouring the GAL4 upstream activation sequence was transiently transfected with a Myc or His - tagged GAL4 DNA Binding Domain construct. 48 hours post transfection Chromatin was prepared according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. The ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads. A non-specific antibody was used as the negative control. The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (SYBR Green approach).
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody (ab9108) at 1/4000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate - transfected with empty vector
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate - transfected with His-tagged gene
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Use of ab9108 in western blotting at 1:1000 against Epitope Tag Positive Control lysate (ab4524).
Lane 1: 2 µl lysate
Lane 2: 1 µl lysate
Lane 3: 0.5 µl lysate
Lane 4: 0.25 µl lysate Use of ab9108 in western blotting at 1:1000 against E.coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate - expressing 11 different epitope tag (ab5395). Lane 1: 2 µl lysate Lane 2: 1 µl lysate Lane 3: 0.5 µl lysate Lane 4: 0.25 µl lysate
ab9108 は 88 報の論文で使用されています。
- Diakonov EE et al. Evidences against vesicle-dependent trafficking and involvement of extracellular proteasomes into cell-to-cell communications. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 508:368-373 (2019). PubMed: 30503341
- Müskens FM et al. Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of a Diazirine Photoaffinity Probe for Ligand-Based Receptor Capture Targeting G Protein-Coupled Receptors. Mol Pharmacol 95:196-209 (2019). PubMed: 30514721
- Qin L et al. Universal plasmids to facilitate gene deletion and gene tagging in filamentous fungi. Fungal Genet Biol 125:28-35 (2019). PubMed: 30641126
- Hassing B et al. Analysis of Epichloë festucae small secreted proteins in the interaction with Lolium perenne. PLoS One 14:e0209463 (2019). PubMed: 30759164
- Wang CJ & Chidiac P RGS2 promotes the translation of stress-associated proteins ATF4 and CHOP via its eIF2B-inhibitory domain. Cell Signal 59:163-170 (2019). PubMed: 30826455