Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4D11] to 6X His tag®
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF, Other, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11]
6X His tag® 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [4D11] to 6X His tag®
アプリケーション適用あり: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, IP, ICC/IF, Other, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
corresponding to 6X His tag®.
エピトープThis antibody was shown to recognize an epitope (HHHHHHGS) encoded by the polylinker of several expression vectors (including pDS:RBSII, pQE-30, and pQE-50).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 6.97% L-Arginine, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5000 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. See Abreview.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
細胞内局在Depends upon the localization of the parent protein tagged with hexahistidine.
- 6 His epitope tag antibody
- Hexa His tag antibody
- HHHHHH epitope tag antibody
Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000) at 1/1000 dilution + 6X His Tagged Protein at 1 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65485) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab5000 staining Human HEK 293 cells transfected with CACNB3-His by ICC/IF. Cells were PFA fixed and permeabilized in 0.5% Triton X-100 prior to blocking in 5% serum for 20 minutes at 25°C. The primary antibody (1/250 in 1% goat serum, 0.1% TX100, 1X PBS) was incubated with the sample for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 546 conjugated goat anti-mouse antibody (1/500) was used as the secondary. DAPI was used for nuclei staining (blue).
All lanes : Anti-6X His tag® antibody [4D11] (ab5000) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Lysates prepared from HEK-293 cells
Lane 2 : Lysates prepared from HEK-293 cells transfected with Beta3-His (CACNB3)
All lanes : HRP-conjugated goat anit-mouse IgG polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
ab5000 Immunoprecipitate in human HEK293 whole cell lysate. 25µg of cell lysate incubated with primary antibody (undiluted) and matrix (Protein G) for 16 hours at 4°C. For western blotting an undiluted HRP-Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal was used. Beta3-His fusion protein was immunoprecipitated using anti His Ab, and specific beta3a band (56kDa) was detected using anti beta3 Ab
Lane 1. Lysate of HEK293 cells expressing beta3-His (CACNB3)
Lane 2. IP with anti His Ab
Lane 3. Non bound fraction
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5000 は 21 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen X et al. A switch in the poly(dC)/RmlB complex regulates bacterial persister formation. Nat Commun 10:27 (2019). PubMed: 30604752
- Herrera T EA et al. GlSir2.1 of Giardia lamblia is a NAD+-dependent cytoplasmic deacetylase. Heliyon 5:e01520 (2019). PubMed: 31025022
- Wang C et al. Lysyl Oxidase-Like Protein 2 Promotes Tumor Lymphangiogenesis and Lymph Node Metastasis in Breast Cancer. Neoplasia 21:413-427 (2019). PubMed: 30925417
- Panagiotakos G et al. Aberrant calcium channel splicing drives defects in cortical differentiation in Timothy syndrome. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31868578
- Kostrzewski T et al. Multiple Levels of Control Determine How E4bp4/Nfil3 Regulates NK Cell Development. J Immunol 200:1370-1381 (2018). PubMed: 29311361