製品名17beta-Estradiol, Selective agonist of ER receptor
製品の詳細Selective agonist of ER receptor
生理活性の詳細Selective agonist of ER receptor. Binds to ERα and ERβ receptors (Ki values are 0.13 and 0.12 nM, respectively). Agonist at the GPR30 receptor, activates PI3K.
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 75 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
ERα ligands regulate the expression of CLOCK at the transcription level.
Analysis of CLOCK mRNA levels in MCF-7 cells by real-time PCR. MCF-7 cells were cultured in phenol red free medium and charcoal striped FCS medium for 2 days before being treated with E2 and the expression of CLOCK was then analyzed by real-time PCR.
E2 = 17beta-Estradiol.
(From Figure 3A of Xiao et al).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120657 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Alahmadi AA et al. Both Matricaria chamomilla and Metformin Extract Improved the Function and Histological Structure of Thyroid Gland in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Rats through Antioxidant Mechanism. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31948119
- Zhang YY et al. GPR30-mediated estrogenic regulation of actin polymerization and spatial memory involves SRC-1 and PI3K-mTORC2 in the hippocampus of female mice. CNS Neurosci Ther N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30714337
- Sun T et al. Hippocampus-specific Rictor knockdown inhibited 17ß-estradiol induced neuronal plasticity and spatial memory improvement in ovariectomized mice. Behav Brain Res 364:50-61 (2019). PubMed: 30753873
- Alzahrani AA et al. Biochemical and histological evidence of thyroid gland dysfunction in estradiol valerate model of the polycystic ovary in Wistar rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 514:194-199 (2019). PubMed: 31029417
- Go GY et al. Bisphenol A and estradiol impede myoblast differentiation through down-regulating Akt signaling pathway. Toxicol Lett 292:12-19 (2018). PubMed: 29680376