Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NF-09] to 160 kD Neurofilament Medium - Neuronal Marker
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-160 kD Neurofilament Medium antibody [NF-09] - Neuronal Marker
160 kD Neurofilament Medium 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [NF-09] to 160 kD Neurofilament Medium - Neuronal Marker
特異性This antibody reacts with both phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated forms of medium neurofilament protein (160 kDa) of various species.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
交差が予測される動物種: a wide range of other species, Mammals
Pellet of pig brain cold stable proteins after depolymerization of microtubules.
- WB: HEK-293 and A549 whole cell lysates ICC/IF: Dental pulp stem, Neuro2A, PC12 and human nerve cells
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7794 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Neurofilaments are the 10nm or intermediate filament proteins found specifically in neurons, and are composed predominantly of three major proteins called neurofilament light (NF-L), neurofilament medium (NF-M) and neurofilament heavy (NF-H). Neurofilament medium runs on SDS-PAGE gels in the range 145-170 kDa, with some variation in different species. Antibodies to this protein are useful to identify neurons and their processes in tissue sections and in tissue culture. Neurofilament medium can also be useful in studies of neurofilament accumulations seen in many neurological diseases, such as Lou Gehrig's disease or Alzheimer's disease.
- 150kDa medium antibody
- NEF3 antibody
- NEFM antibody
All lanes : Anti-160 kD Neurofilament Medium antibody [NF-09] - Neuronal Marker (ab7794) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type HEK-293 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : NEFM knockout HEK-293 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : A549 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Observed band size: 150 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab7794 observed at 150 kDa. Red - loading control, ab52866, observed at 50 kDa.
ab7794 was shown to specifically react with NEFM (Neurofilament) in wild-type HEK-293 cells as signal was lost in NEFM knockout cells. Wild-type and NEFM knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. The membrane was blocked with 3% NF Milk. Ab7794 and ab52866 (Rabbit anti alpha Tubulin loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/1000 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Western blotting analysis of neurofilament medium protein in porcine brain lysate (reducing conditions) by mouse monoclonal NF-09.
Immunofluorescence analysis of 1 month neuronal-differentiated dental pulp stem cells, staining 160 kD Neurofilament Medium with ab7794.
Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde and incubated with primary antibody (1/600). A FITC-conjugated anti-mouse IgG (1/375) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab7794 staining Neurofilament medium protein in mouse Neuro2A cells by ICC/IF.
ICC/IF image of ab7794 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7794, 1æg/ml) overnight at +4øC. The secondary antibody (green)ÿwas Alexa Fluor© 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor© 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43æM.
ab7794 は 32 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma L et al. Sennoside A restores colonic barrier function through protecting colon enterocytes from ROS-induced mitochondrial damage in diet-induced obese mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 526:519-524 (2020). PubMed: 32245617
- Jung W et al. Wire Electrodes Embedded in Artificial Conduit for Long-term Monitoring of the Peripheral Nerve Signal. Micromachines (Basel) 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30871203
- Huang CW et al. Multipotent vascular stem cells contribute to neurovascular regeneration of peripheral nerve. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:234 (2019). PubMed: 31376835
- Jin J et al. Igf1R/InsR function is required for axon extension and corpus callosum formation. PLoS One 14:e0219362 (2019). PubMed: 31318893
- Lv W et al. FGF9 alters the Wallerian degeneration process by inhibiting Schwann cell transformation and accelerating macrophage infiltration. Brain Res Bull 152:285-296 (2019). PubMed: 31220553