製品名10X RIPA Buffer
Lysis Buffer ihc 試薬 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, IPmore details
Abcam’s 10X RIPA lysis buffer is an efficient means of cell lysis and protein solubilization for both adherent and suspension cultured mammalian cells. This reagent effectively extracts cytoplasmic, nuclear and membrane proteins. It is compatible with many downstream applications, including SDS-PAGE, Western blot, immunoprecipitation, ELISA and BCA assays.
10X RIPA Buffer may precipitate when stored at + 4ºC. To dissolve crystals, warm briefly at + 37ºC and mix by inversion. After diluting to 1X bring solution to + 4ºC prior to extracting your samples.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 0.22% Beta glycerophosphate, 10% 4-Nonylphenol, branched, ethoxylated, 0.18% Sodium orthovanadate, 5% Sodium deoxycholate, 0.38% EGTA, 1% Sodium lauryl sulfate, 6.1% Tris, 0.29% EDTA, 8.8% Sodium chloride, 1.12% Sodium pyrophosphate decahydrate
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Suggested working concentration: 1X|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Suggested working concentration: 1X|
|SDS-PAGE||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Suggested working concentration: 1X|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Suggested working concentration: 1X|
HeLa cell extraction using ab156034.
2.5 million HeLa cells were lysed on ice for 15 minutes with 0.5 mL of 1X ab156034. Next the sample was centrifuged at 14,000 rpm at 4ºC for 15 minutes: the supernatant ( = cleared lysate) was removed and the pellet ( = insoluble material) was resuspended in 0.5 mL lysis buffer and solubilized by sonication. Equivalent loads of the cleared lysate and solubilized pellet were analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie stain.
BCA protein concentration determination of the soluble and insoluble material indicates that a total of 1.1mg of protein was recovered and 82% was in the soluble cleared cell lysate.Lane 1: MW marker
Lane 2: Cleared lysateLane 3: Non-soluble
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab156034 は 41 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bin-Jumah M et al. Effects of Green Silver Nanoparticles on Apoptosis and Oxidative Stress in Normal and Cancerous Human Hepatic Cells in vitro. Int J Nanomedicine 15:1537-1548 (2020). PubMed: 32210550
- Azeem W et al. Dual Pro- and Anti-Inflammatory Features of Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cells. Front Immunol 11:438 (2020). PubMed: 32292402
- Zhong H et al. Panax notoginseng saponins promote liver regeneration through activation of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR cell proliferation pathway and upregulation of the AKT/Bad cell survival pathway in mice. BMC Complement Altern Med 19:122 (2019). PubMed: 31182089
- Yang Q et al. Overexpression of microRNA-101 causes anti-tumor effects by targeting CREB1 in colon cancer. Mol Med Rep 19:3159-3167 (2019). PubMed: 30816471
- Kasai H et al. Efficient siRNA delivery and gene silencing using a lipopolypeptide hybrid vector mediated by a caveolae-mediated and temperature-dependent endocytic pathway. J Nanobiotechnology 17:11 (2019). PubMed: 30670041