- 製品名Zeta Opioid Receptor peptide (664-676)
- 領域664 to 676
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Zeta Opioid Receptor antibody (ab42493)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 7 60 protein
- Met enkephalin receptor
- 機能Receptor for opioid growth factor (OGF), also known as Met-enkephalin. Seems to be involved in growth regulation.
- 組織特異性Highly expressed in the heart and liver, moderately in skeletal muscle and kidney and to a lesser extent in brain and pancreas. Expressed in fetal tissues including liver and kidney.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the opioid growth factor receptor family.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. The OGF/OGFR complex is probably translocated to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Zeta Opioid Receptor peptide (664-676) (ab45841) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"