Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-TAOK3 antibody (ab21205)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- CTCL tumor antigen HD CL 09
- CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma tumor antigen HD CL 09
- 機能Inhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. Negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF). When overexpressed, may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
- 組織特異性Ubiquitously expressed at a low level, and highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), thymus, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and liver.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Also localized to the peripheral cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
TAOK3 peptide (ab45608) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"