- 保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- バッファーPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Detection limit for recombinant tagged Smac/Diablo is approximately 0.3ng/ml when used as a capture antibody.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).
- 機能Promotes apoptosis by activating caspases in the cytochrome c/Apaf-1/caspase-9 pathway. Acts by opposing the inhibitory activity of inhibitor of apoptosis proteins (IAP).
- 組織特異性Ubiquitously expressed with highest expression in testis. Expression is also high in heart, liver, kidney, spleen, prostate and ovary. Low in brain, lung, thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- ドメインThe mature N-terminus mediates interaction with XIAP.
- 細胞内局在Mitochondrion. Released into the cytosol when cells undergo apoptosis.
Information by UniProt
- 0610041G12Rik antibody
- DBLOH_HUMAN antibody
- DBOH antibody
Anti-Smac / Diablo antibody 画像
Western blot - Smac / Diablo antibody (ab68352)
All lanes : Anti-Smac / Diablo antibody (ab68352) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Smac / Diablo transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa
Additional bands at : 20 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ELISA - Smac / Diablo antibody (ab68352)
ab68352 at 1µg/well as a capture antibody in Sandwich ELISA. Detection limit for recombinant tagged Smac/Diablo is approximately 0.3ng/ml as a capture antibody.
Anti-Smac / Diablo antibody (ab68352) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"