- 由来Escherichia coli
- 分子量19 kDa
- 配列の追加情報The sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be Met-Ser-Lys-Gly-His. Single, glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 160 amino acids.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 精製度> 95
ab73612 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 25mM Sodium phosphate buffer, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.25
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 再構成Reconstitute in sterile 18MO-cm H2O not less than 100 µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor
- 機能Inhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
- 組織特異性Produced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the IL-10 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant rat IL10 protein (ab73612) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"