- 製品名Recombinant mouse FER protein
- タンパク質長Protein fragment
- 由来Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生理活性Specific activity: 655nmol/min/mg
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- c FER
- Feline encephalitis virus related kinase FER
- 機能Tyrosine kinase of the non-receptor type. Probably performs an important function, perhaps in regulatory processes such as cell cycle control.
- 組織特異性Expressed in a variety of lymphoid cell lines.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fes/fps subfamily.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with the chromatin.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant mouse FER protein 画像
Recombinant mouse FER protein (ab56258) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"