- 由来Escherichia coli
- 配列MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPVSQPDAPG HQRKVVSWID VYTRATCQPR EVVVPLTVEL MGTVAKQLVP SCVTVQRCGG CCPDDGLECV PTGQHQVRMQ ILMIRYPSSQ LGEMSLEEHS QCECRPKKKD SAVKPDRAAT PHHRPQPRSV PGWDSAPGAP SPADITHPTP APGPSAHAAP STTSALTPGP AAAAADAAAS SVAKGGA.
- 分子量22 kDa including tags
- 領域22 to 207
- タグHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生理活性Measured in a cell proliferation assay using NIH-3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast. The ED50 for this effect is < 1ng/ml corresponding to a specific activity of less than 1,000,000 units/mg.
- 精製度> 90
ab116402 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.32% Tris HCl
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor B
- Vascular endothelial growth factor-related factor
- VEGF B
- 機能Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- 組織特異性Expressed in all tissues except liver. Highest levels found in heart, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
- 翻訳後修飾VEGF-B186 is O-glycosylated.
- 細胞内局在Secreted. Secreted but remains associated to cells or to the extracellular matrix unless released by heparin.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human VEGFB protein (ab116402) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"