- 由来Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- 分子量89 kDa
- 領域1 to 463
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生理活性The specific activity of ab125551 was determined to be 260 nmol/min/mg.
- 精製度> 90
Assessed by densitometry.
ab204875 (PKC epsilon peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- CTCL tumor antigen HD CL 09
- CTCL-associated antigen HD-CL-09
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma tumor antigen HD CL 09
- 機能Inhibits the basal activity of Jun kinase. Negatively regulated by epidermal growth factor (EGF). When overexpressed, may activate ERK1/ERK2 and JNK/SAPK.
- 組織特異性Ubiquitously expressed at a low level, and highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes (PBLs), thymus, spleen, kidney, skeletal muscle, heart and liver.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Also localized to the peripheral cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human TAOK3 protein 画像
Recombinant human TAOK3 protein (ab125551) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"