- 由来Escherichia coli
- 配列MAAIPPDSWQPPNVYLETSMGIIVLELYWKHAPKTCKNFAELARRGYYNG TKFHRIIKDFMIQGGDPTGTGRGGASIYGKQFEDELHPDLKFTGAGILAM ANAGPDTNGSQFFVTLAPTQWLDGKHTIFGRVCQGIGMVNRVGMVETNSQ DRPVDDVKIIKAYPSGLEHHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生理活性Specific activity is > 300 nmoles/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1 µmole of suc-AAFP-pNA per minute at 25°C in Tris-Hcl pH8.0 using chymotrypsin.
- Prepare 170 µl assay buffer into a suitable container and pre-chill on ice before use: The final concentrations are 200 mM Tris-Hcl, pH 8.0, and 20nM chymotrypsin.
- Add 10 µl of recombinant PPIL1 protein with 1 µg in assay buffer.
- Mix by inversion and equilibrate to 1deg;C and monitor the A405nm until the value is constant using a spectrophotometer.
- Add 20 µl pre-chilled 5mM suc-AAFP-pNA. (Substrate was dissolved in TFE that contained 460mM LiCl to a concentration of 3 mM)
- Record the increase in A405 nm for 30 minutes at 25°C.
- 精製度> 95
ab79247 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 機能PPIases accelerate the folding of proteins. It catalyzes the cis-trans isomerization of proline imidic peptide bonds in oligopeptides. May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- 組織特異性Ubiquitous, with the most abundant expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the cyclophilin-type PPIase family. PPIL1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PPIL1 protein 画像
Recombinant human PPIL1 protein (ab79247) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"