- 由来Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Specific Activity: ≥ 3,100 pmole/min/µg
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 5mM Glutathione, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase
- CGB PDE
- 機能Plays a role in signal transduction by regulating the intracellular concentration of cyclic nucleotides. This phosphodiesterase catalyzes the specific hydrolysis of cGMP to 5'-GMP.
- 組織特異性Expressed in aortic smooth muscle cells, heart, placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas and, to a much lesser extent, in brain, liver and lung.
- パスウェイPurine metabolism; 3',5'-cyclic GMP degradation; GMP from 3',5'-cyclic GMP: step 1/1.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
- ドメインComposed of a C-terminal catalytic domain containing two putative divalent metal sites and an N-terminal regulatory domain which contains two homologous allosteric cGMP-binding regions, A and B.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation is regulated by binding of cGMP to the two allosteric sites.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PDE5A protein (ab56614) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"