- 由来Escherichia coli
- 配列 MRGSHHHHHH GMASHM VDVT TTEAFDSGVI DVQSTPTVRE EKSATDLTAK LLLLDELVSL ENDVIETKKK RSFSGFGSPL DRLSAGSVDH KGKQRKVVDH PKRRFGIPMD RIGRNRLSNS RG
- 領域28 to 133
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 精製度> 95
- 備考Product is NOT sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in cell culture.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 5mM Tris, 25mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.5
- 再構成Add deionized water to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/ml and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- 機能Appears to modulate osteoblastic differentiation. Could also function as an autocrine and paracrine factor linked to glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle.
- 組織特異性Expressed in bone.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Osteocrin protein 画像
SDS-PAGE - Osteocrin protein (His tag) (ab63301)
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. reduced and heated sample, 5µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg/lane
Recombinant Human Osteocrin protein (ab63301) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"