- 由来Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- C SRC
- C SRC kinase
- C src Tyrosine Kinase
- 機能Specifically phosphorylates 'Tyr-504' on LCK, which acts as a negative regulatory site. Can also act on the LYN and FYN kinases.
- 組織特異性Expressed in lung and macrophages.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- 翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylation of Tyr-304 occurs only at abnormally high CSK concentrations in vitro.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Mainly cytoplasmic, also present in lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human CSK protein 画像
Recombinant human CSK protein (ab60764) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"