- 保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- バッファーPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 精製度Protein A purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- 機能Probable-RNA binding protein. Could be a heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein (hnRNP). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing.
- 組織特異性Expressed in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas. Weakly expressed in placenta.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the RRM HNRPC family. RALY subfamily.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen p542 antibody
- Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoprotein C-like 2 antibody
- hnRNP associated with lethal yellow protein homolog antibody
Anti-RALY antibody 画像
Western blot - RALY antibody (ab66263)
Anti-RALY antibody (ab66263) at 1.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Antibody diluted in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer. Gel concentration 12%.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - RALY antibody (ab66263)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human muscle tissue labeling RALY with ab66263 at 4-8µg/ml. Arrows indicate positively labelled skeletal muscle cells. Magnification: 400X.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"