The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
追加情報RIA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
(A) Buffer: 0.05 M Tris-HCl, pH 8.0, with 0.1M NaCl, 0.1% gelatin, and 0.1% sodium azide.
(B) Dextran-Coated Charcoal: 0.5% (w/v) Dextran T-70 in buffer without gelatin. Mix for 1 hour at 4 °C prior to use.
(C) Standards: Prepare a standard solution of 1µg/ml of progesterone in absolute ethanol. Dilute an aliquot in buffer to a concentration of 5 ng/ml. Six further serial doubling dilutions are prepared in buffer from the 5 ng/ml standard giving the following concentrations: 2.5, 1.25, 0.63, 0.31, 0.15, and 0.078 ng/ml.
(D) Radiolabeled progesterone: Prepare a fresh solution of 70,000-100,000 dpm/ml of tritiated progesterone.
1. The working dilution of the product is prepared with 0.05 M Tris-HCl buffer, pH 8.0, with 0.1 M NaCl, 0.1% gelatin and 0.1% sodium azide.
2. In polypropylene test tubes add 0.1 ml of sample or standard and 0.5 ml of monoclonal antibody, diluted to working dilution, and mix.
3. Incubate tubes at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4. Add 0.1 ml of tritiated progesterone to all tubes and mix. Incubate at 37 °C for 60 minutes.
5. Cool at 4 °C for 15 minutes.
6. Add 0.2 ml of dextran coated charcoal solution to each tube, excluding the total tube to which 0.2 ml of buffer is added.
7. Vortex all tubes and incubate at 4 °C for 10 minutes. Centrifuge at 4 °C for 15 minutes at 3000 rpm.
8. Remove 0.25 ml of the supernatant and add 3 ml of scintillation fluid. Determine the amount of radioactivity present.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Progesterone plays a central role in the reproductive events associated with the establishment and maintenance of pregnancy. Progesterone receptor, a member of the steroid receptor superfamily, mediates the physiologic effects of progesterone. The PGR gene uses separate promoters and translational start sites to produce 2 isoforms, PRA and PRB, which are identical except for an additional 165 amino acids present only in the N terminus of PRB. Although PRA and PRB share several structural domains, they are distinct transcription factors that mediate their own response genes and physiologic effects with little overlap. It is composed of three domains: a modulating N terminal domain, a DNA binding domain and a C terminal steroid binding domain.
Progesterone levels 1. men 30-60 pg/0.1ml 2. women pre ovulatory phase: 20-160 pg/0.1ml; ovulatory phase: 1,000-1,700 pg/0.1ml; post ovulatory phase: 1,000-1,700 pg/0.1ml; Pregnant: 16-18 weeks: 300-800 pg/0.1ml; 28-30 weeks: 6,500-14,700 pg/0.1ml; 38-40 weeks: 12,000-19,000 pg/0.1ml.
Pregn 4 ene 3 20 dione antibody
Anti-Progesterone antibody [2H4] (ab11001) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.