- 保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- バッファーPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- 機能May function to silence the spindle checkpoint and allow mitosis to proceed through anaphase by binding MAD2L1 after it has become dissociated from the MAD2L1-CDC20 complex.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the MAD2L1BP family.
- 発生段階During the cell cycle, levels increase and then remain constant until late mitosis after which they drop.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. During early mitosis, unevenly distributed throughout the nucleoplasm. From metaphase to anaphase, concentrated on the spindle.
Information by UniProt
- Caught by MAD2 protein antibody
- CMT2 antibody
- dJ261G23.1 antibody
Anti-MAD2L1 binding protein antibody 画像
Anti-MAD2L1 binding protein antibody (ab88611) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"