- 保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- 特記事項（精製）ab103963 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 機能Potassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity.
- 組織特異性Detected in many parts of the brain with the exception of the cerebellum, in testis, pancreas, lung, kidney, ovary, small intestine, colon, thymus, adrenal gland and spinal cord.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the potassium channel family. G (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv6.3/KCNG3 sub-subfamily.
- ドメインThe segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- 細胞内局在Cell membrane. Membrane. Has to be associated with KCNB1 or possibly another partner to get inserted in the plasma membrane. Remains intracellular in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- KCNG 3 antibody
- Kcng3 antibody
- KCNG3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-KCNG3 antibody 画像
Western blot - KCNG3 antibody (ab103963)
Anti-KCNG3 antibody (ab103963) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse liver tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KCNG3 antibody (ab103963)
ab103963, at 1/50 dilution, staining KCNG3 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Anti-KCNG3 antibody (ab103963) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"