- 領域1769 to 1782
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-AKAP12 antibody (ab9698)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein (gravin) 12
- A kinase Anchor Protein 12
- A kinase anchor protein 250kDa
- 機能Anchoring protein that mediates the subcellular compartmentation of protein kinase A (PKA) and protein kinase C (PKC).
- 組織特異性Expressed in endothelial cells, cultured fibroblasts and osteosarcoma, but not in platelets, leukocytes, monocytic cell lines or peripherical blood cells.
- 配列類似性Contains 3 AKAP domains.
- ドメインPolybasic regions located between residues 266 and 557 are involved in binding PKC.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. May be part of the cortical cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Human AKAP12 peptide (ab23159) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"