- 保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- 精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
||Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.
||1/200 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 機能Regulates leading edge dynamics and cell motility in fibroblasts. May be involved in cytokinesis and signal transduction.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the WD repeat coronin family.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
- 翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation by PKC on Ser-2 regulates the interaction with the Arp2/3 complex and cell motility in fibroblasts. Phosphorylation does not seem to affect subcellular location.
- 細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized to the leading edge in fibroblasts, as well as weakly along actin stress fibers.
Information by UniProt
- COR1B_HUMAN antibody
- CORO 1B antibody
- CORO1B antibody
Anti-CORO1B antibody 画像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-CORO1B antibody (ab99406)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human ovarian carcinoma tissue labelling CORO1B with ab99406 at 1/1000 (0.2µg/ml). Detection: DAB.
Western blot - CORO1B antibody (ab99406)
All lanes : Anti-CORO1B antibody (ab99406) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Exposure time : 10 seconds
Immunoprecipitation - CORO1B antibody (ab99406)
ab99406 at 1µg/ml detecting CORO1B in HeLa whole cell lysate by WB following IP.
Lane 1: ab99406 at 3µg/mg of lysate
Lane 2: IP with an antibody which recognizes an downstream epitope of CORO1B
Lane 3: control IgG.
In each case, 1 mg of lysate was used for IP and 20% of the IP was loaded.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 seconds.
Anti-CORO1B antibody (ab99406) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"