アブカムでは最適な動作のために Google Chrome など最新ブラウザでの閲覧を推奨します。
1. Prepare samples as required.
2. Apply a sufficient volume of the AEC Single Solution reagent to cover the tissue section.
3. Incubate the tissue section for a minimum of 10 minutes.
4. Rinse slide in buffer.
5. Apply counterstain according to manufacurer’s instructions.
6. Apply a sufficient volume of an aqueous mounting medium to cover the section.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64252 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab64252 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"