Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 生理活性This peptide is used for blocking the activity of the Anti-RHEB antibody (ab25873).
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.2
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Ras homolog enriched in brain 2, formerly
- GTP binding protein Rheb
- GTP-binding protein Rheb
- 機能Stimulates the phosphorylation of S6K1 and EIF4EBP1 through activation of mTORC1 signaling. Activates the protein kinase activity of mTORC1. Has low intrinsic GTPase activity.
- 組織特異性Ubiquitous. Highest levels observed in skeletal and cardiac muscle.
- 配列類似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rheb family.
- 翻訳後修飾Farnesylation is important for efficiently activating mTORC1-mediated signaling.
- 細胞内局在Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Active human RHEB peptide (ab39861) 使用論文
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"